Real estate is a wealth-building asset and should be part of your portfolio. Here are a few reasons why.
- In 2020, the average homeowner’s equity increased by $17,000.
- Homes in today’s market sell for an average of $66,000 above the purchase price.
- Last year, home values appreciated at their highest levels since 2014.
- Overall, Homeowner equity grew by $1 Trillion.
If you have the funds, and you’re willing to make the commitment, rental property is a way that real estate can increase cash flow.
Long Term Rentals
- Provide consistent income over time but requires a large commitment.
- You get an upfront return on investment. Local laws need to be taken into account.
- Interest rates could make mortgages more affordable for those considering an investment property.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Driftwood Realty Group offers an innovative approach to Real Estate. The role of our Agents doesn’t stop at the end of each transaction. As your trusted Real Estate Advisors, we provide concierge service for our customers before, during, and after the sale. Our Advisors perform at the top of their market and keep positive relationships with happy customers.